University of Maryland School of Law 1975 JD
Admitted to Practice
- Board Certified Marital and Family Law since 1990. Chairman Family Law Section, FL Bar (2001-2002). Officer and Exec. Council Member (1994-2003) FL Bar Family Law Section. Former Chair, Seminole Cty. Bar Association, Family Law Section
- ABA, Family Law Section.
- Family Law Section of The FL Bar Board Certification Review (1993-2006) Institutes presented by FL Chapter-AAML, Institutes presented by AAML, National
- the Circuit Judges’ Conference, lectured around U.S.
- Frequent Lecturer on varied Family Law Topics for FL Bar Family Law Section
- Creator of Seminole County Juvenile Arbitration Program.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.