Loyola University School Of Law/1991
Admitted to Practice
- Illinois State Bar Assn
- DuPage County Bar Assn
- Lake County Bar Assn.
- Chicago Bar Assn, Illinois Women’s Bar Association
- Association of Women Attorney of Lake County
- Positions: Chair ISBA Family Law Section Council 2013-2104
- Member ISBA Family Law Section Council 2002-2007 & 2009-present, ISBA CLE coordinator 2007 to present, Past ISBA General Assembly, Illinois State Bar Assn
- Co-Chair People’s Law School of Lake County
- Planning Committee AIPCA/AAML seminar 2013 to 2015
- Multiple ISBA presentations from 2012 to present “Third Party Actions: The Interplay Of Guardianship Proceedings, The Parentage Act And The Illinois Marriage And Dissolution Of Marriage Act”, Circuit Court Of Cook County, Domestic Relations Division Child Representation, 2007
- “Direct And Cross Examination Of Custody Evaluators”, DuPage County Bar Assn., 2005
- “Complex Issues In Divorce For The Illinois Practitioner”, NBI Seminar, 2004.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.