Texas Tech University School of Law 1997
Admitted to Practice
- Houston Bar Association-Family Law Section, Board Member (2010-present) and past chair
- Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists, President (2011-2012), Treasurer (2010-2012)
- Collaborative Family Lawyers of Houston, practice group board member (2011-2012)
- Houston Bar Association-Collaborative Law Seciton, Chair (2010-2011)
- Burta Rhodes Rayborn, Family Inns of Court, team leader (2007-2008).
- Spousal Support Per the Texas Family Code and Contractual Alimony, Houston Bar Association Spring CLE, April 2012 (co-authored with Candice Deyerle
- Assisting with Custody Cases, Half Moon Seminars-Texas Family Law Pracitce for Paralegals 2012, January 2012 (third year presenting
- Evaluating the Client and Enlisting the Client and Spouse in Collaborative Law, Bar of Texas-Collaborative Law 101, March 2011
- Suggestions for “Selling It” to Potential New Clients, Houston Bar Association-Collaborative Law Section, January 2011
- Basics of Conservatorship and Possession: A Primer on the Rules of Joint and Sole Managing Conservatorship, and Presumptions Governing Parenting Time, University of Texas Parent-Child Relationships: Critical Thinking for Critical Issues, January 2011
- Paying Special Attention to Children with Special Needs, AFCC Texas-Children Caught in the Conflict: A Multidisciplinary Perspective, Panel Discussion, October 2010
- The ABCs of Preparing for a Hearing, Houston Bar Association 2010 Family Law Institute, April 2010
- Paying Special Attention to Special Needs Cases, University of Texas Parent-Child Relationships: Critical Thinking for Critical Issue, January 2010 & Houston Bar Associaton Family Law Section, November 2005
- Effective Utilization of Mental Health Services for Family Lawyers, panel discussion participant, 44th Annual AFCC Conference-Children of Separation and Divorce: The Politics of Policy, Practice and Parenting, June 2007
- Effectively Trying Your Property Case, panel discussion participant, Houston Bar Association Family Law Conference, February 2007.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.