Whittier Coll SOL/1978
Admitted to Practice
- Los Angeles Bar Association, Family Law Section: Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section. Current Positions: 1988 to Present, Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association. Previous Positions: Los Angeles County Bar Association: 1977-1998, Chair, Family Law Section
- 1996-1997, Chair-Elect, Family Law Section
- 1996 Chair, Family Law Symposium: 1995-1996, Vice-Chair, Family Law Section.
- AAML, Southern California Chapter, Trial Institute, “Technology in Family Law Litigation”
- The Rutter Group , Basic Family Law Program
- Los Angeles County Bar Association/Los Angeles Superior Court Family Law Symposium [multiple presentations on differing topics]
- Los Angeles County Child Custody Colloquium
- Beverly Hills Bar Association Family Law Symposium, “New Ideas in Business Valuation”
- Independent presentation to family law audiences, “Difficult Personalities in Family Law Litigation” [multiple presentations]
- Manager of firm internal continuing legal education 2002-2007
- Co-Dean 2020 SoCal AAML Trial Advocacy Institute.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.