Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- and U.S. District Court, District of Maryland. Member: District of Columbia Bar, Montgomery County and Maryland State Bar Associations and Women’s Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Certified Family Law Arbitrator
- Collaborative Law Association, Inc. (Founding Member).
- Lecturer: ‘Custody Chaos,’ Maryland Institute of Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers, 1997
- ‘Marital Separation Agreement-Security for the Agreement,’Expert Witnesses in Valuation,’ Family Law Seminar, 1997
- ‘Attorneys who Represent Children,’ Family Law Seminar, 1997
- ‘What You Need to Know and Understand About ADR Clients,: Law Day Seminar, 1997
- ‘Examination of the Custody Evaluation Expert, 2001,’ AAML Symposium 2001.MD Chapter Cross Examination Seminar 2022
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.