Valparaiso University School of Law, ’82 J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- President, Indiana Legal Services, 2007 – 2010
- Vice-chair, First Judicial District, Pro Bono Committee, 2007 – 2008
- American Bar Assn., Section of Family Law
- Indiana State Bar Assn., Section of Family and Juvenile Law
- Lake County Bar Assn., Section of Family Law
- Past Secretary
- Indiana State Bar Assn., Family and Juvenile Law Section
- Past President
- Secretary, Lake County Bar Assn. Legal Officer Indiana Wing Civil Air Patrol U.S. Air Force Auxiliary since October 2019.
- Conflicts of Interest in Divorce, Law Education Institute, Family Law Section, 2007
- Faculty, Law Education Institute, Family Law Program, and Indiana Continuing Legal Education Foundation.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.