Paul Smollar has served as a member of the VSB Legislative Committee and was the Co-Chair of the ADR-Case Evaluator of the Family Law Action Group. He presently serves as an Alternative Dispute Facilitator for the DC Superior Courts ADR program. He serves as a faculty member of the Collaborative Practice Training Institute. He is a member of the IACP and has served on several of their task force committees.
Northwestern Law School, JD, 1969
Admitted to Practice
DC 1969, VA 1988
AAML Position(s) Held
- No national positions
- Fellow of the AAML since 1990, and President of the DC Chapter of the AAML during 1997 and 1998.
- D.C. Bar, Virginia State Bar, and Virginia Trial Lawyers Associations
- Member, DC Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, Virginia Collaborative Professionals, Inc.
- Member, Collaborative Law Society of Northern Virginia
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Numerous CLEs over the years
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.