Univ. of Bridgeport (now Quinnipiac Univ.)/1985/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board of Governors
- Arbitration Committee
- Board of Managers, 2019-PresentTreasurer, 2020-2021Secretary, 2021-2022Vice President, 2022-present
- Connecticut Bar Association, Family Law Section Executive Committee Member, 1993 2012Treasurer, 2000 2001Secretary, 2001 2002Continuing Legal Education Chair, 2002 2003Vice Chair, 2003 2004Chair, 2004 2005
- Connecticut Bar Association, Lower Fairfield County Young Lawyers SectionVice Chairman, 1988 -1989
- Fairfield County Bar Association (formerly the Stamford/Norwalk Regional Bar Association)Executive Committee Member, 1990 1994Chairman, Law Day Committee, 1990Member, Family Law Committee, 1985 Present.
- Annual Survey of Recent Developments in Connecticut Family Law, CBA Annual Meeting, Lectured Annually from 2000 – 2008
- Post-Judgment Pitfalls to Avoid, Fairfield County Collaborative Lawyers, February 3, 2010
- Raising the Bar: A Bench-Bar Symposium on Professionalism in the Judicial District of Stamford-Norwalk, CBA and State of Connecticut Judicial Department,November 5, 2010
- GAL Reform: What You Need to Know, Fairfield County Bar Association, October 15, 2014
- Anatomy of a Trial, Ethical Considerations, AAML Connecticut Chapter, April 27, 2018.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.