Fordham, 1970, JD
Admitted to Practice
New York, 1971
- Member: American Bar Assn.
- New York State Bar Assn.: Family Law Section, Executive Committee, 2000-pres
- Supreme Court Liaison Committee, Executive Committee, 1992-pres. Westchester County Bar Assn., Family Law Section Chair, 2000-02
- Founding Member, Assn. of Collaborative Lawyers of Rockland-Westchester.
- Lecturer, New York State Bar Assn
- Appellate Division, Second Department Law Guardian Program
- New York State Bar Assn. Continuing Legal Education and Pace University School of Law Women’s Justice Center.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.