Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law 1988, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Past President, Florida Chapter
- The Florida Bar Family Law Section: Chair, 2009-2010, Chair Elect, 2008-2009
- Chair Certification Review Course, 2008
- Florida Bar Association. Family Law Section, Executive Council, 1997-date, Treasurer, 2007-08, Secretary, 2006-07
- CLE Committee, Co-Chair, Certification Review Course, 2005 and 2006, Chair, 2007 and 2008, Annual Institute Committee. Co-Chair, Publications Comm., 2001-03
- Editor, Family Law Commentator, 2003-04 & FL Bar Journal, 2002-03
- Chair, Legislation Comm., 2000-02
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section.
- Florida Chapter, 2009 Annual Institute, “Drafting Ironclad Prenuptial Agreements”
- Florida Chapter, 2008 Annual Institute, “It’s None of Your Businesss: Sealing Records, Confidentiality Agreements and Other Privacy Related Concersn”
- Lecturer, FL Chapter, Annual Institute, Hot Topics Child Custody Modification, 2006
- Florida Bar Basic Family Law, Equitable Distribution, 2002
- “Handling The Client -From Initial Interview to Trial”, Broward County Bar Assn., 2004
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.