Southwestern University School of Law, J.D. 1980
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 2018-2019President-Elect, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 2017-2018Vice-President, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 2012- 2018Chair, Los Angeles County Bar Family Law Section, 2015-2016Co-chair, Continuing Legal Education Committee, American Bar Association Family Law Section, 2012-2013Vice-President, U.S. Chapter, International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 2010-2012Appointed in 2008 to the Elkins Family Law Task ForceBoard of Directors, Southern California Chapter, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, (2010-2011)
- Divorce & Tax Issues, AAML 2017
- Social Media Meets the Courtroom, AAML 2017
- Strategies for Business Valuation in a Depressed Economy
- Lecturer, Evidentiary Issues in Divorce, LACBA, Family Law Section 2008
- Drafting Premarital and Postmarital Agreements, UCLA Extension, 2008
- Effective Legal and Psychological Approaches to Parental Aligment, Estrangement, and Alienation, AFCC, 2008
- The Art of the Trial Ethical and Malpractice Minefields in Preparation of and During the Family Law Trial, AAML So Cal Chapter Trial Institute, 2008.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.