Gonzaga University 1996 Juris Doctoris
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Nevada Family Law Section Executive Counsel 2003 to Present
- Chair 2009-Present
- Vice Chair 2007-2009
- Northern Nevada Entertainment Chair 2003-2008
- Arbitrator/Mediator for State Bar of Nevada Fee Dispute Committee 2005 through present
- Nevada Supreme Court Committee to Draft Discovery Rules for family Law Matters 2004-2006
- Secretary Washoe County Bench Bar, 2001 through 2005.
- State Bar of Nevada: Family Law Practice in Washoe County 2007
- Annual State Bar of Nevada Family Law Conference, a. Family Law Specialization 2008, b. Nevada Child Support 2009, c. Rivero V. Rivero, What Now? 2009, d. Mediator of panel of experts on the effect of decline in real property on family law practice 2009
- Training for Washoe County Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) 2009
- Rivero v. Rivero, 125, Nev. Advanced Opinion 34 (August 27, 2009) Presentation for Washoe County Bench Bar 2009
- Nevada Family Law for the Non-Family Law Attorney, 2009 State Bar of Nevada Annual Convention.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.