University of South Carolina/2004/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Vice Chair, National Test Committee
- Vice Chair, Admissions Process Committee
- South Carolina Bar
- House of Delegates (2012-present) Judicial Qualifications Committee (2012) Young Lawyers Division 13th Judicial Circuit Representative (2007-2011)
- Pro bono counsel, South Carolina Division of Appellate Defense
- Pro bono Special Prosecutor, South Carolina Office of the Attorney General.
- Member, Clement F. Haynsworth Jr./Matthew J. Perry, Jr. Inn of Court.
- Fraduate, Houston Family Law Trial Institute at the South Texas College of Law (2011)
- Graduate, Leadership Greenville Class 33 (2007).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.