New York Law School, 1979, JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President, Secretary, Treasurer, President Elect
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, Marin County Bar Association
- Marin County Bar Association, Chair, Family Law Section, 2003-2005
- Board Member of Marin Legal Aid.
- Panelist: California Continuing Education of the Bar Program, “Fundamentals of How to Handle a Marital Dissolution,” 2003. Panelist: Marin County Bar Association Program, “Crossover Issues Between Family Law and Estate Planning,” 2004
- Co-Chair of AAML Northern California Trial Practicum 2008
- Panelist: 2009 AAML Northern California Symposium, How Courts are Transforming Permanent Spousal Support.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.