University of Richmond
Admitted to Practice
- Virginia Bar Association (President, 2019),Virginia State Bar (Family Law Section, Board of Governor Past Chair)
- Virginia Bar Association (Domestic Relations Council, Vice Chair)
- Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Associations
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Fellow, Virginia Law Foundation.
- 31st Annual Family Law Seminar “Making a Silk Purse out of a Sow’s Ear” Rehabilitating your Less Than Perfect Client Through the Use of Pretrial Discovery. October 2012 28th Annual Family Law Seminar “Navigating the CPS Maze” How to defend a Client Accused of Abuse or Neglect in a High-Conflict Custody Case. April 2012
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.