New Englaw Law/1987/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- Councilman, Virginia State Bar Council – July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2020.
- Member of the Board of Governors, Senior Lawyers Division of Virginia State Bar – October 1998 to present.
- ABA Delegate, Fairfax Bar Association, 2020 to present
- President of the Fairfax Bar Association (2016-2017)
- Member Family Law Section of the Fairfax Bar Association (2000 to present)
- Member of the Collaborative Professionals of Virginia and the Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia. (2009 to 2021)
- Representing Clients in Custody Mediation, October 26, 2009, Fairfax Bar Association.
- Where Should I Bring My Case? Jurisdiction Options in Family Law Cases CLE (Webinar) September 17, 2020
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.