Admitted to Practice
Alabama 1984 / Georgia 1990
- Georgia State Bar Assn.
- Atlanta Bar Assn.
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta, Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court
- Alabama State Bar Assn.. Current Positions
- GA State Bar Assn.: Vice Chair/Chair Elect, Family Law Section. Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court: Master
- Recorder. Previous Positions: Atlanta Bar Family Law Section: Member, Board-at-Large
- Editor of Family Law Section Newsletter “The Family Lawyer.” Tuscaloosa Trial Lawyers Assn.: President. GA State Bar Assn: Editor, State Bar Family Law Section Newsletter.
- Family Law Institute-ICLE in Georgia, 12/99, Authored and Presented Materials for “Recent Developments in Family Law 1998-99,” Atlanta Bar Assn.-Practical Family Law, 01/00
- “Recent Developments in Family Law 1999.” Family Law Institute-ICLE in Georgia, 5/00
- “Family Law Case Law Update.”
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.