New York Law School/1972/JD
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey State Bar, Member Emeritus, Executive Committee Family Law Section, Former Chair, Past Chair and current member of executive Committee of New Jersey State Bar Family Law Section
- Editor Emeritus of NJ Family Lawyer
- Cape May County Bar Bar Association. Member of NJ Supreme Court Family Practice Committee, 1984-2013, Chair of Child Support Sub-Committee
- Member of Board on Trial Attorney Certifiation – Matrimonial Sub-Committee from inception in 1996 to 2014.
- Have lectured for many years on Family Law issues for ICLE & the National Judicial College, as well as in training sessions for local bar associations and court personnel
- have participated as regular panelist & lecturer at municipal court conferences & judicial college, particularly on the area of domestic violence and child support.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.