Admitted to Practice
- Atlanta Bar, Family Law Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section
- The Georgia Family Law Inns of Court
- Current Position: Master, The Georgia Family Law Inns of Court
- . Previous Positions: President, The Georgia Family Law Inns of Court
- Chair, Atlanta Bar, Family Law Section
- Chair, State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section.
- Lecturer for Family Law Institute: “Cross Examination of Mental Health Experts”
- “Selected Topics in Family Law,” “Family Law Convocation on Professionalism,” “Major Issues in Handling a Divorce or Custody Case,” “Custody, Visitation and Trial Issues in Family Law,” “Basics of ADR,” “What Every Guardian Needs to Know.” and Atlanta Bar Family Law Section Seminar: “Third Party Practice”.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.