Mr. Victor has authored many nationally published articles on Family Law, as well as co-authoring two books: Michigan Family Law and Practice; and You and Me Make Three, a childrens book regarding divorce, which was the recipient of several national book awards. He has been a faculty member or guest lecturer at Colleges, Universities, Symposiums, Law Schools, and Bar Associations around the United States and Canada.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chair, Professionalism Committee
- National CLE chair
- Member Board of Governors
- President and all executive positions on the Board of Managers
- Representative to National Board of Governors
- President MI chapter AAML
- Chair Family Law Section, State Bar of MI
- Founder/Executive Director national nonprofit Grandparents Rights Organization
- Chair CLE committee for both the State Bar of MI Family Law 1985-1995 and AAML, 1995-2010.
- As CLE chair in the state of MI for 25 years and national AAML Chair for 3 years, I either put on, participated in and/or attended over 100 CLE Presentations.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.