Michigan State University Law School/1972-75/JD Degree
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chair, Professionalism Committee
- National CLE chair
- Member Board of Governors
- President and all executive positions on the Board of Managers
- Representative to National Board of Governors
- President MI chapter AAML
- Chair Family Law Section, State Bar of MI
- Founder/Executive Director national nonprofit Grandparents Rights Organization
- Chair CLE committee for both the State Bar of MI Family Law 1985-1995 and AAML, 1995-2010.
- As CLE chair in the state of MI for 25 years and national AAML Chair for 3 years, I either put on, participated in and/or attended over 100 CLE Presentations.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.