The John Marshall Law School/1976/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President of Illinois ChapterSecond Vice-President of Illinois ChapterBoard Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Treasurer, 2004-05, Board of Governors, 2000-06, Assembly 2016-2021, 2007-13, 1995-2000, 1982-1988
- Task Force on Allocation of Parental Responsibilities, Co-Chair, 2002-present. Previous Positions: Family Law Section Council Chair, 1998-99, Vice-Chair, 1997-98, Secretary, 1996-97, Newsletter Co-Editor, 2000-01, Associate Member, 1985-89, 2006-present, member, 1989-1992, 1994-96, Legislation Committee, 1995-2002
- Supreme Court Rules Committee 1994-2003
- Illinois Bar Foundation: Board of Directors 2004-2012
- Abraham Lincoln Inns of Court, President 2002-03
- Peoria County Bar Association, President 2018-2019,Family Law Committee 1983-present, Chair, 1992-94
- State of Illinois Child Support Advisory Task Force, 2006-present.Chair 2018 to present.
- Frequent lecturer and moderator for AAML, ISBA, IICLE and PCBA particularly in the area of new legislation.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.