Boyd is a leader in high-net-worth divorce litigation and contested custody cases.
Univ West VA/1983/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President, Georgia Chapter, 2013-2014
- Member: State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section
- Atlanta Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- West Virginia State Bar Assn.
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Chair, Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia, 2000-2001.
- Lecturer: Gathering Electronic Evidence
- Empirical Measurement of Marital Contributions
- -Recent Developments in Family Law for State Bar of Georgia, Atlanta Bar Assn., and Cobb County Bar Assn.
- -Practical Discovery Techniques in Family Law, State Bar of Georgia
- Family Law Institute Programs: -How to Conduct Temporary Hearings, -Ethical Considerations and Advocacy Issues in Custody Cases, and -Evidence for the Family Law Attorney.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –