University of Denver/1968/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Member Colorado Bar Family Law Section 2008
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Colorado Bar, Chair, Family Law Section, 1980
- Denver Bar
- Arapahoe County Bar Association, Past President, 1979
- Douglas Bar Associations
- Former Member, Colorado Supreme Court Rules Committee, 1994
- Governors Commission on Child Support, 1984. Minoru Yasui Inns of Court
- Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee
- Colorado Family Law Institute “Past & Future”,CLE Breckenridge 2008
- Co-Chair, Colorado CLE, Advanced Issues on Custody, 2005
- Complex Child/Parenting Issues, Family Law for Paralegals, 2007
- Chair, 1994 CTLA Conference “Divorcing the Wealthy,” Co-Chair, 1995 MDICCC Custody Conference
- Co-Chair, 2000 Beckenridge Parental Responsibility Conference
- 2002 Family Law Institute speaker in Aspen on ‘The Big Ones: Large Asset Cases’ and ‘The Incorrigibles: Difficult Lawyers and Clients’. Co-Chair, 2003 Judicial/CLE Steamboat Springs Conference, Co-Chair of Family Law Univ. CLE, 2003-04.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.