Suffolk University Law Schoo/JD/1991
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Past-PresidentBoard of Managers
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers (ACTL)
- Fellow, International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL)
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Family Law Section Council Member, 2000-03
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section. Boston Bar Association, Family Law Steering Committee, 2003-07
- Member, Child Support Guidelines Task Force (2009).
- Member: Curriculum Advisory Committee, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE). Faculty: Family Law Conference (MCLE) 2008-present
- Jurisdictional Issues in Domestic Relations Practice (MCLE) 2010
- Divorce Tax (MCLE) 2006-present
- The New Child Support Guidelines – Interpretation and Application (Suffolk Univ. Law School) 2009
- Alimony Summit 2011 (MCLE)
- Addressing Probate & Estate Issues in Family & Divorce Law (MCLE) 2012
- Advocacy Under the New Alimony Reform Legislation (MCLE) 2013.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.