Temple University 1986 JD
Admitted to Practice
PA 1986 NJ 1987 IL 1984
AAML Position(s) Held
- Second Vice President t, IL ChapterBoard of Managers, IL Chapter
- Metropolitan Family Services, Legal Aid Society, member of the Board of Directors
- Former member of the Office of the Illinois Attorney General Committee on Implementation of Statewide Child Support Forms in 1997 and 1998.
- Lecturer for Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Annual Law Conference, 2003, 2004 and 2007 on Divorce Taxation “Complex Divorce Issues for the Illinois Practitioner”, National Business Institute, 2003
- Court Planner for IICLE’s 4th Annual Family Law Conference, 2005
- “Child Custody Trial: What You Need to Know,” Chicago Bar Association, 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.