Rod Firoozye started practicing law in 1996 and has been a certified family law specialist since 2004. Before becoming a family specialist, Rod handled various complex business litigation matters, including cases against Microsoft and Earthlink. Rod has testified as an expert witness in the areas of spousal support and application of California family law. Rod regularly provides consulting services and works as co-counsel on complex California and international family law cases.
Admitted to Practice
- International Association of Family Lawyers (IAFL) (2019 – present), Fellow.
- Santa Clara Bar Association, Family Law Executive Committee (2012-2015)
- Interesting Provisions in Family Law Agreements – AAML Webinar (4-27-23)
- Hot Tips in Family Law – AAML Annual Meeting (11/10/2022)
- Business Valuations – Options and Alternatives (AAML – No. Cal. – 4/30/2022)
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims – A Civil & Family Law Perspective (AAML – No. Cal. – 4/27/2019).
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.