Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Counsel to the President, 2010-2011
- AAML Foundation Board of Directors, 1999-2005
- Advertising Committee Chair, 1994-1996
- Membership, Marketing and Public Relations Committees
- President, 1996-1997VP ProgramsVP MembershipBoard of Examiners ChairMembership and Public Relations Committees
- California State Bar Assn.
- Beverly Hills Bar Assn.
- Los Angeles County Bar Assn.
- IAML, US Chapter, Treasurer, 1999-2011.
- IAML Executive Committee, 2006-2008
- ACFTL Secretary 2001-2011
- ACFTL President 2011-present.
- Co-Presenter, AICPA/AAML, National Conference on Divorce, “Divorce and IP: Are Patent Rights, Copyrights, Trademarks Still Tied Up After the Knot Gets Untied?,” May 2012
- Moderator, AAML, 18th Annual Institute of Trial Advocacy, “Leget Ethics and Trial Advocacy,” January 2011
- Presenter, AAML, 16th Annual Institute of Trial Advocacy, “Opening Statements,” January 2009
- Panelist, IAML, Euro. Chapter Meeting, “A brief Debate-Collaborative Law:Vegetarian Law For Non-Trial Lawyers,” April 2008
- Presenter, AAML, Mid-Winter Meeting, “Got Security?,” March 2008
- Presenter, AICPA/AAML,” Creative Solutions (Hot Tips) to Difficult Divorces,” 2004.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.