Admitted to Practice
- Member, Matrimonial Committee of the Assn. of the Bar of the City of New York, 6/08-Present
- Member, Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of NYS Bar Assn., 6/08-Present.
- Bridging the Gap 2008: How to Litigate a Child Support Proceeding, 9/18/08
- Practical Skills: Family Court Practice, NYS Bar Assn., 4/8/08
- Update 2007-Current Developments in Matrimonial Law, 9/27/07.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.