SJ Quinney College of Law – University of Utah/1988/JD
Admitted to Practice
Utah 1988 Idaho 2005
- Member of the Utah State Bar (1988 to present)
- Member of the Idaho State Bar (2005 to present)
- Vice President and founding member of Collaborative Family Lawyers of Utah “CFLU” (08/02-08/05)
- Secretary CFLU (08/05-09/08) Director/Secretary and Managing Partner of the law firm of Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler (05/05-04/09)
- President of the law firm of Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler (05/09-05/11)
- Utah State Bar Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee (1994-1998)
- Pro bono attorney for Utah Legal Aid Society
- Member of the Character and Fitness Committee of the Utah State Bar (08/01-present)
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of the Utah State Bar.
- The Utah Fellows of the American Academy 19th Annual Seminar, December 3, 2010.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.