Admitted to Practice
- NYSBA, Nassau County Bar Assocaition, Suffolk County Bar Association, American Bar Association, AFCC
- “Relocation: Ask for Permission or Beg for Forgiveness” at the Nassau Academy of Law, Nassau County Bar association (2006)
- “Appointment and Use of the Attorney for the Child” at the New York State Bar Association (2011)
- “Ehical Challenges for Family Lawyers in the Twenty-First Century” at the Association for Family & Conciliation Courts Regional Training Conference (2011)
- “Mental Illness in the Family: Legal Issues and Challenges in Parenting Arrangements at the Annual Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Conference (2014).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.