Dickinson School of Law/1980/JD
Admitted to Practice
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Former President, 1998, Board of Directors, 1992-99, Lifetime Member of Foundation
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Council Member, Chair, 1994, Treasurer, 1992
- PA Bar Foundation, Lifetime Member
- Custody Conference Officer, Dauphin County Courts, 1991-2008
- AAML PA Chapter
- Former member, PATLA Bd. of Governors, 1983-88, Exec. Comm. 1986-88.
- PA Bar Inst. Course Planner, Author and/or Lecturer: Update on Support Guidelines
- Adoption Practice, Procedures & Pitfalls
- Fundamentals of Family Law
- Hot Issues in Custody
- Tax Traps in Divorce Law, etc.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.