Stanford University Law School
Admitted to Practice
- Volunteer-Contra Costa Program for Pro Per Litigants (2002)
- Bolunteer-Marin County Superior Court, Family Law Division, Pro Per Calendar (2006-2009)
- Settlement Conference Panelist-Marin County Superior Court, Family Law Division-Bench/Bar Settlement Conferences
- Custody Settlement Conferences
- Member-Rules Committee (Family Law)-Marin County (2008)
- Member-Client Relations Committee-Marin County ( -2009).
- Moderator-Panel re: Collaborative Law in 2002-Contra Costa County Bar Assn. MCLE Spectacular Seminar 5: An Introduction to Collaborative Law: A New Practice Paradigm”
- Speaker Family Law Section of the 81st Annual Meeting of the State Bar of California-September 25-28
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.