Capital University Law School
Admitted to Practice
- American Bar Assn. Section of Family Law, Region Representative Council 2002-2008, Financial Officer of Section 2008-, CLE Co-Chair 2005-2007, Scope Committee Chair 2004, Vice-Chair Trial Practice and Techniques committee 2000-2006, Diversity Committee Member, Sponsorship and Fundraising Committee Member
- Ohio State Bar Assn.
- OSBA Certified Specialist Committee Member 2008- present
- General Member of OSBA and Family Law Committee and frequent speaker
- Columbus Bar Assn.
- Member CBA and Family Law Committee.
- Frequent Speaker at the American Bar Assn. Family Law Section CLE conferences from 2000-present
- Frequent speaker for the Ohio State Bar Assn. from 2002-present
- Speaker at the Law Education Institute Winter CLE in Colorado 2005, 2006, 2008.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.