University of Missouri/1990/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Second Vice President (2022-25)
- Treasurer (2018-20)
- Membership Chair (2016-18)
- Board of Governors (2017-18)
- KS President (2015-17)
- IAFL USA Chapter Board of Managers Member (2020-25)
- Bar Associations: Kansas, Missouri, and Johnson County, KS
- including the Family Law Sections/Committees of Each, and AFCC. Leadership Positions: Chair, Johnson County Bench-Bar Guidelines Drafting Committee (2021-22)
- Chair, Bankruptcy Committee, ABA Family Law Section (2009-12)
- Executive Committee Member of the Ethics and Military Law Committees (2010-12)
- Domestic Law Representative, Families & the Law Section, KC Metropolitan Bar Assn. (2011)
- President, Kansas Bar Assn. Family Law Section, 2008-2009.
- Frequent CLE Presenter at AAML, ABA, state, and local levels on a variety of Family Law topics.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.