Western State JD 1986
Admitted to Practice
- Member: California State Bar, San Diego County Bar Assn, Family Law Section, Lawyer’s Club of San Diego. Previous Positions: Vice President and Treasurer of San Diego County Bar Assn
- Vice President of Lawyer’s Club
- Speaker, The Differing Approaches to Running A Successful Family Law Practice, SDCBA and the Family Law Section, 2000
- Moderator, 2001 Spring Seminar, Trial Skills, SDCBA and CFLS Specialists Committee
- CFLS Spring Seminar, Psychological Aspects of Family Law Practice, SDCBA and CFLS Specialists Committee, Co-Chair and Co-Presenter with Dr. Yanon Volcani – Assessing Attachment and Bonding in Children, 2002
- Discovery Skills for Legal Staff in California Seminar Presenter, 2002
- Presenter on Gifting, AAML – Southern California Chapter 2007 Retreat.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.