University of Utah/1983/Juris Doctorate
Admitted to Practice
- Nevada board Board of Bar Examiners 2008-Present: Board of Directors Washoe county Law Library
- Member: Executive Council, Family Law Section, Nevada State Bar. Current Positions: Former President, Washoe Legal Services, 2001-03. Previous Positions: Nevada State Bar, Chair, 1997-98, Executive Council, Family Law Section, 1995-97. Vice-President, Volunteer Lawyers of Washoe County, 2000-01.
- Lecture, 8th Annual Family Law at Tonopah, Nevada, 1997, Family Law Section of the Nevada State Bar
- Family Law in Nevada, Reno, 1997
- Lecture, “Recent Developments in Family Law,” 9th Annual Family Law at Tonopah, Nevada, 1998
- Lecture, ‘Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements in Nevada,’ Family Law at Ely, Nevada, March 2002
- Mediation Training ‘Business, Family and Divorce Disputes’ through Mediation and Conflict Management Services, Portland, OR, 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.