NIU COL 2000 JD
Admitted to Practice
- Fellow, of the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois (CLII) and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Chairman, McHenry County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2005-2006, 2011-2013, 2012-2013
- Chairman, McHenry County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Destination Seminar Committee, 2011-2012, 2012-2013
- She is a Trained Collaborative Lawyer through Collaborative Practice-Silicon Valley presented by the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois, and is a Certified Mediator.
- She has been a repeated featured presenter of Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) with Divorce Boot Camp programs in March 2010, February 2008 and February 2007
- She has also been a repeated feature presenter for the National Business Institute in 2010, 2009, 2006, 2005, 2004.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.