William S. Richardson 1977 JD
Admitted to Practice
- Member: Hawaii State Bar Association, American College of Trial Lawyers, American College of Family Trial Lawyers, American Inns of Court. Hawaii Justice Foundation, President 2002. Previous Positions: Family Law Section, Chair 1994
- Disciplinary Board, Member, 1991-97, Vice Chair 1994-1997
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Director 1998-1999
- Bench and Bar Conference, October 2019
- Annual Divorce Law Update, Dec. 2000
- “You and the Law,” Kapiolani Community College Television Series, February 2003 and October 2005
- Mandatory Professionalism Course 2002 and 2004, Volunteer Settlement Master.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.