Stephanie Smith is partner with the law firm of Cooper Ginsberg Gray in Fairfax, Virginia, where her practice has focused exclusively on family law for 15 years. Stephanie represents clients in every type of family law matter, such as high conflict custody disputes, including those involving parental alienation and mental health challenges, initial and post-divorce support matters, and complex asset division matters involving business valuations, digital currency, and separate property tracing.
Admitted to Practice
- Virginia State Bar Fifth District Disciplinary Committee (2014 2022)
- Fairfax Bar Association Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court Committee, Co-Chair (2018 present)
- Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia (CPNV) Board Member 2021-present
- Virginia Collaborative Professionals (VaCP) Public Outreach Committee Chair, VaCP Council (2021 present)
- Stronger Together Supervised Visitation & Exchange Program of Fairfax County, Advisory Board Member (2020 Present)
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.