New York Law Schoo/1971/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Vice President
- Member of Board of Managers
- Nassau County Bar, Past President, 1988-89
- New York State Bar, Chair, Family Law Section
- NYS Bar Association
- Diplomate, American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- Member, Committee on Matrimonial Practice, NYS Unified Court System.
- June 21, 2017, Office of Court Administration, Summer Judicial Seminar, -Imputation of Income Income and Tax Returns, Rye Brook, NY
- October 10, 2017, NYS Judicial Institute, 2017 Matrimonial Update for Court Attorneys, -Evidence Update and -Imputation of Income Income and Tax Returns, White Plains, NY
- October 24, 2017, NYS Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Annual Fall Seminar for Attorneys Representing Children, -Examination of Expert Witnesses: Mental Health Professionals, Central Islip, NY
- December 8, 2017, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts NY, -Clinical & Legal Issues Involving Confidentiality of the Therapist-Child Relationship, New York, NY
- March 15, 2018, American Bar Association, Webinar, -Cross Examination: Principles, Strategies, Techniques
- March 19, 2018, Suffolk County Academy of Law, -Expert Testimony, Hauppauge, NY
- April 17, 2018, Nassau Academy of Law, -Evidence in Matrimonial Actions, Mineola, NY
- July 13, 2018, NYS Bar Association, Family Law Section Summer Meeting, -The Trial of a Matrimonial Action: Strategies, Techniques and Examinations, Manchester Vt.
- July 14, 2018, NYS Bar Association, Family Law Section Summer Meeting, -Interactive Evidence, Manchester, Vt.
- July 17, 2018, NYS Judicial Institute, -Getting to Know Technology and Social Media Platforms in the Courtroom, Rye Brook, NY (Also on and August 7, 2018)
- August 7, 2018, NYS Judicial Institute, -Evidentiary Objections and Rulings in Surrogates Court, Rye Brook, NY
- October 10,2018, Annual Fall Seminar, Attorneys for Children/Assigned Counsel Advisory Committee, -Technology and Social Media in the Courtroom, Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, NY
- October 22, 2018, Association of Justices of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, 2018 Fall Conference, -Matrimonial Updates and -Interactive Evidence, Watkins Glen, NY
- June 25, 2019, NYS Judicial Summer Seminar, “Admissibility of Expert Testimony for Matrimonial and Family Court Judges”
- September 27, 2019, ABA Family Law Section, “Interactive Evidence” with Hon. Debra H. Lehrman, Texas Supreme Court, Austin, TexasOctober 13, 2020, Appellate Division, “Hot Topics at the Intersection of Mental Health and Family Law”October 20, 2020, Nassau Co. Bar Assn., “Matrimonial Law Update: Cases, Cases, Cases”January 6, 2022, NYS Judicial System New Judges Seminar, “Custody and Parental Access” and “Evidence in Matrimonial Actions”July 15, 2021, NYSBA Family Law Section, “Trends in Family Law”, panelist
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.