J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, 1989, J.D. cum laude
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- (Former) Member, Board of Delegates for Arizona
- Former President, Arizona Chapter (2021-2022)
- Member: Arizona State Bar Association
- Member: International Legal Fraternity of Phi Kappa Phi
- Member: The America Inns of Court.
- Arizona Family Law Institute (2011) – Daubert v. Frye Standard in Arizona
- Arizona Family Law Institute (2012) – Family Law Trials
- Arizona Family Law Institute (2013) – Rule 10, Child’s Attorney, Best Interests Attorney and Court Appointed Advisor
- Arizona Family Institute (2014) – Hot Tips Panel.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.