USC Gould School of Law/1985/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- 2020-2022 21st Century Practice Committee – Chair
- 2020-2022 Membership Chair
- 2021-2022 Chair – Family Law Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- 2004-2008 Family Law Executive Committee, State Bar of California Member and then Advisor
- “The Ethics of Attracting and Converting Prospects into Clients”
- -Dont Push Print Into the Margins for Super Lawyers Webcast and Live ProgramPanel One -Our Side of the Street for ACFLS and Levitt & Quinn MCLE Program
- -Cross-Over Challenges: Family Law & Probate for Los Angeles County Bar Association Aviva K. Bobb Advanced PVP Attorney Training Symposium-First Client Interview for CEBS inaugural -Basics Conference
- -Premarital Agreements and How to Keep Your Law Firm From Becoming a Not For Profit Organization for White, Zuckerman, Warsavsky, Luna, Wolf & Hunt
- -The Intersection of Post Marital Agreements and Estate Planning for the Legal Education Institute
- -Marketing 101 for Attorneys for the Beverly Hills Bar Association Barristers
- -Preparing for Child Custody Evaluations for Divorce Magazine
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.