Mr. Peskind is a nationally known family lawyer, representing parties in significant matters across Illinois and beyond. Mr. Peskind is an elected Diplomate of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers, and has written five books on family law topics. Mr. Peskind is a co-director and serves on the faculty of the ABA Family Law trial Advocacy Institute presented annually in Kansas City, Mo. He currently serves as Co-Editor of the AAML Journal. He blogs at https://successfullawyer.substack.com.
- Appointed to serve on Illinois Family Law Study Committee, created by Illinois Legislature, 2008-present
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Chair, Law Practice Management and Technology Committee, 2008-2009
- American Law Institute, Elected Member, 2006
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, Reproductive Technology Task Force, Member, Family Law Section Counsel, 2000-2006
- Kane County Bar Association, Former President, 1998-1999, Chair of Family Law Committee, 1993-1995, 2001-2002.
- Keynote presenter Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section, “Redefining the Practice of Family Law” November 2010, ABA Annual Meeting on Family Law, Presenter, Hot Tips Program, 2009
- Kane County Bar Association, “Law Practice Management During Troubled Financial Times,” 2008
- Kane County Bar Association: Maintenance Roundtable, 2007, Post-Collingbourne Trends in Removal Law, 2006, Trends in Maintenance Awards, 2005
- Northern Illinois Law School, Current Issues in Child Custody Law, 2005.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.