- Appointed to serve on Illinois Family Law Study Committee, created by Illinois Legislature, 2008-present
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Chair, Law Practice Management and Technology Committee, 2008-2009
- American Law Institute, Elected Member, 2006
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, Reproductive Technology Task Force, Member, Family Law Section Counsel, 2000-2006
- Kane County Bar Association, Former President, 1998-1999, Chair of Family Law Committee, 1993-1995, 2001-2002.
- Keynote presenter Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section, “Redefining the Practice of Family Law” November 2010, ABA Annual Meeting on Family Law, Presenter, Hot Tips Program, 2009
- Kane County Bar Association, “Law Practice Management During Troubled Financial Times,” 2008
- Kane County Bar Association: Maintenance Roundtable, 2007, Post-Collingbourne Trends in Removal Law, 2006, Trends in Maintenance Awards, 2005
- Northern Illinois Law School, Current Issues in Child Custody Law, 2005.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.