University of Detroit School of Law 1992/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President, Treasurer, Secretary, Executive Board/ Committees, Board of Managers
- Family Law Council, State Bar of Michigan, Family Law Section, 1999-2002
- Co-Chair State Continuing Legal Education, 2000-2002.
- Michigan State Bar Foundation,. Fellow, 2003 – Present
- Sustaining Member: Oakland County Bar Association., Chair, Family Law Committee., 2001-2002
- Oakland County Bar Foundation, Fellow 2002-present
- Co-Chair, Oakland County Bench Bar Conference, Family Law Section 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007. Trustee of Michigan Inter-Professional Association on Marriage, Divorce and The Family 1996-Present. Appointed to Governor’s Task Force on Children’s Justice, 2002
- “Lawyers Protect Thyself,” AAML Seminar, 2007
- “Strategies for Imputation of Income for Child Support and Spousal Support, Validity of Agreement to be Bound by Friend of the Court Hearing Outcome,” Michigan Trial Lawyers Assn. Seminar, 2004. AAML Seminar 2003
- “Child Related Issues,” Oakland County Bar Assn. Seminar 2002
- “Litigation Strategies in Fault Cases,” State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section Seminar 2002
- “The 100 Mile Rule, The Fifth Amendment and Privileged Communications,” Michigan Trial Lawyers Assn . Seminar, 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.