Georgia State / 1990 / J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Kansas Board of Governors 2023Kansas Chapter President 2021-2023Kansas Board of Governors 2019-2020Kansas Treasurer 2018Secretary 2017
- Presenter: Fair and Equitable Asset and Liability Division, NBI 2006
- Failure to Understand Asset Types, NBI 2008
- Avoid Ethical Challenges Common in Family Law & Gain Confidence Handling Child Custody Issues, NBI 2009
- Moderator: Family Court Judicial Forum, NBI 2009
- Divorce 101 – Parenting Plans, Johnson County Bar 2010
- Parenting Plans-The Easy Way & The Hard Way,Johnson County Bar Association – Family Law Section 2011
- Advanced Family Law: Advanced Child and Spousal Support Issues, NBI 2012
- Advanced Family Law CLE – Hot Tips: Run the Numbers, Washburn and AAML 2013
- Technology – Adobe XI Pro, AAML 2014
- Practical (and Understandable) Ways to Help Protect Your Client from 21st Century Headaches, AAML 2015
- Geting A Divorce Case Off on the Right Foot, NBI 2015
- Alienation and Abuse Allegations in Custody Proceedings, NBI 2016
- Clients in High-Conflict Cases, Johnson County Bar Assoc. 2016.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.