University of Georgia/1976/J.D. magna cum laude
Admitted to Practice
Minnesota 1993; Colorado 1976
- National Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Former Co-Chair, Hennepin County Bar Assn. Family Law Section
- Past Chair, Association of Trial Lawyers of America Family Law Section
- Co-Chair Minnesota Interdisciplinary Committee on Divorce 1998-2004.
- Past Chair and Speaker, 1995-96
- 2002-2004, and current Planner/Presenter AAML Minnesota Chapter Annual Conference
- Speaker: AAML annual Meeting 2004 “Custody Evaluations: Friend or Foe”, repeated at Ohio Chapter Annual Conference, October 2005
- Minnesota Family Law Institute on Custody Evaluations, 2004
- Hennepin County Bar Association Seminar on Custody Evaluations, 2003
- NBI Seminar on Child Custody and Shared Parenting, 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.