University of Chicago Law/ 1995/JD
Admitted to Practice
NY / 1995
- New York Women’s Bar Assn.
- Assn. of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Assn.
- New York County Lawyers Assn.
- Sanctuary for Families. Current Positions: NYWBA Board of Directors 2004-2008, Chairperson: Small Firm and Solo Practitioner Comm., Member
- Matrimonial Comm.
- ABCNY Children and the Law Committee 2004-2006
- NYSBA Member
- Family Law Section, Member
- Membership Comm., Member
- Public Service and Education Comm.
- NYCLA, Matrimonial Comm. Member
- Certified First Department Law Guardian
- SSF Member Associate Advisory Comm., Member Zero Tolerance Comm. Previous Positions: ACBCNY Secretary Matrimonial Comm. 2000-2002, Member Matrimonial Comm. 2000-2004
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.