Hamline University School of Law / 1981 / J.D.
Admitted to Practice
1985 / Minnesota
- Member: Minnesota State Bar Assn.
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Hennepin County Bar Assn./Family Law Section. Hennepin County Fourth District Ethics Committee – Chair 2012-2016
- ADR Ethics Board – Chair 2012
- Friends of Children Board of Directors -Past President, AFCC
- Power Imbalances In Mediation. Funding the Bifurcated Family – Spousal Maintenance Settlements. Special Issues in Family Law
- Spousal Maintenance – Gender Wars. How to Get the Most out of an Expert Witness in/out of the Courtroom. Spousal Maintenance – Making the Case for and Against it. “Temporary Relief and Interim Matters”, “Trial Practice – Effective Motion Practice in Family Court”.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.