Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Budget & Finance Committee member
- President Elect 2021-
- Member: Kentucky Bar Association, Iowa State Bar Association and the Fayette County Bar Association. Member of Family Law Secions of KBA and FCBA, former chair of the Family Law Section of the FCBA.
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- 2012 Kentucky Society of CPA’s Seminar, “Financial Tracing in Dissolution”
- 2012 LBA/KYAAML Seminar “Is Fair Market Value Really Fair” with Lori Shelburne and Calvin D. Cranfill, CPA
- 2009 LBA/KYAAML Seminar, “Survivor – Receivers in Divorce” with Valerie S. Kershaw
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.