University of Kansas/1978/Juris Doctorate
Admitted to Practice
- American Bar Assn., Family Law & Litigation Sections
- Family Law Executive Committee Member, President, 1992-93
- Family Law & Construction Law Section
- Missouri Bar Assn.
- Johnson County Bar Assn., Chairman, Family Law Bench-Bar1993, Committee
- Secretary, 1986
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Johnson County Bar Foundation
- Fellow AAML Foundation.
- Lectures frequently on the topics of Family Law, Financial, Valuation and Taxation
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.